Saturday, September 6, 2008

Welcome Back My Dirty House

I just had to jinx myself, didn't I?
Turns out I did have company over after all (un-announced) and my house did get messy again ! ! !
WTF ?!?!?!
Not even an entire day!
Just an afternoon and there we go again getting her dirty.
Again, wtf?!?!?!
Let's just face it !
I'm a great person to be around.
Hubby's not that bad himself.
And as an extra added bonus, toss in my girlies in the mix, sheesh...
no wonder friends can't keep away! We're awesome!
So I guess my friends just couldn't help themselves from visiting us again, after all, it had already been 6 days since last time we had them over. I was kind of forgetting what they looked like. Good thing they stopped by.
( being extremely sarcastic here, jic you're wondering!)
And I was soooo right.
They just fell in love with my purdy clean house,
they didn't want to leave back to their dirty shack. I made them leave though.
Yes. I have a guest room.
Yes. It's available.
But no. You cannot stay.
So I woke up extra early this morning to get my purdy house back into the shape it was yesterday, and guess what?
They're coming back over later today to make a mess of my house again just 'cause they can't stand how much more my house rocks than theirs.
Can you believe that?
Swimming in the pool might also be part of the reason they're coming over.
Clean house, I loved you when I had you.
Too bad it couldn't last longer!

3 comments:

Rachel said...

Can I be friends with you? I like to clean so I can help if I mess it up LOL

Honey Mommy said...

My house never seems to stay clean! At least you are having fun, right?

Solei said...

rachel - WooHoo! I have a new friend... so my house or yours? lol

honey mommy - I can't really 'recall' what happened that night, so that's pretty much a "oh yea, we had us some fun!" Can't wait to do it again!