Tuesday, September 9, 2008

Off To Lunch

Today I'm meeting someone very special for lunch. It will be FANTASTIC ! ! ! Just the 2 of us...

I feel kind of bad though. See, Hubby has no idea of my little lunch plan rendezvous! I feel like I'm being deceitful, but I'm not. Yes, I am now a SAHM & I'm sure he expects me to 'stay at home', not go out & do lunch with somebody other than him... I just couldn't resist the invitation. Plus the person that invited me is JUST. SO. CUTE ! ! ! I could not say no.

So I'm going to go get ready for my big lunch date (that isn't with my hubby). I guess I'll just have to fess up when he gets home later tonight. If he ask what I did today, that is. After all, don't ask... don't tell.

Right?
;0)

1 comment:

Rachel said...

Who did you meet? do tell do tell?