Tuesday, September 9, 2008

Lunch Date, part 2

*if you didn't read the 1st part, I suggest you scroll down to the post below and read that one first. This here is the 2nd part... thnx!
.
My lunch date today was WON-DER-FUL !
(I was even asked on a 2nd date already!!! omg)
.
I hate to admit it but I was pretty nervous before going. I even felt a little bit out of place once I arrived. But in the end, the date was WON-DER-FUL ! ! ! I'd do it again in a heartbeat. And I think I will. After all, I was asked on a 2nd date already AND for tomorrow none the less. Should I go again???
.
Maybe 2 days in a row is too much! But then again, there is nobody else in this entire world I would have rathered have lunch with. Yes, that's right, nobody. Not even hubby. . .
oooh, and guess what? I even got a k.i.s.s., 2 actually ! I didn't expect that to happen at all. After all, we were in public. People could see us . . . And that's just not cool. But we kissed. And we talked about how our day had gone so far. We laughed a little. We even saw people from our neighborhood, and they saw us ! Sh!t... I've been caught. Oh well, I guess I'll just have to 'fess up to hubby and tell him the truth before he hears it through the grapevine. And I'm really thinking about doing it again tomorrow . . .
.
I hope he doesn't mind sharing me. After all, sharing is caring.
And who would be selfish to not share their wife ? ? ?
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
with their very own daughters!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
.
ha!ha!ha! =0D
My lunch date was with my very own daughters at school!
What did you think? I'm a hoochie momma who messes up on her hubs AND actually writes about it on her blog, leaving written proof of her infidelities? Come on! I'm smarter than that, no proof will be left behind. All incriminating evidence will be discarded... =0D
So onto my date : Originally, Princess was the one that invited me to have lunch with her, since she saw other parents doing it. I.HAD.NO.CLUE!!!
Apparently, their new school allows parents to come over during lunch & buy their lunch from the cafeteria (YUCK!) or bring your own & sit with your kids at a separate table, aka have a lunch date. Frieking awesome!!!
So I met Princess for lunch & Monkey saw us and joined us. Wow~ She knew I was going, but never did she invite me to have lunch with her! Who can blame her? I sure didn't. In 5th grade, you wouldn't want to have lunch with your mother, especially not in school where all your friends can see. That's embarassing! But she did! and she even introduced me to her bff. Oh yeah, I forgot, I'm the cool mom . . . So I guess it's acceptable!
lol

1 comment:

Joy said...

I love to go eat lunch with my son, I did it all the time last year and have already been once this year. He loves it and all the kids in his class do also. I am also the cool mom:)

Also just let me know if you ever want a tutu