Wednesday, September 3, 2008

Growing Pains

We've all heard the phrase, right?

Now please correct me if I'm wrong but I was under the assumption that the term Growing Pains referred to that wonderful show in the 80's. Kidding! Well, not realy. I loooooooved that show growing up, that Kirk Cameron was a hottie. But really, I thought growing pains basically was a very literal term.

Kids that are growing = growing pains... in the Legs/Calves area, right?

Well, today Princess (who is only 7 yrs old ) is experiencing said growing pains, except..... there's a biiiiiiiiiig except.... it's not in the legs.

Anybody care to guess where she's feeling said growing pains????
Not in the legs, that's for sure. Try going up North... Norther you little pervs.

Well my little Princess' flat little 7 year old breastases are the culprits that are causing her to experience Growing Pains. Actually, only her left little breastases is hurting. Not the right, just the left. And it is a tiny bit raised..... hmmmmmmm!

A 7 year old that will soon be in need of a training bra!!! Mother Nature please!

I just recently took off the training wheels on her bike, what makes you think her breastases need to be trained now. If it's just to keep the balance of things, that she just needs to have a training something, I'll gladly put the training wheels back on her bike. Just please, don't make me go bra shopping with my 7 year old. Mothers should be doing that with their teenage daughters, not their Barbie loving, doll playing, tea party hosting 7 year old daughter!

That said, my 10 year old Monkey is perfectly flat, just the way she's supposed to be. Puberty shouldn't be knocking on her door for at least another 3 years, more if I'm lucky. So why does it seem like you are wanting to skip 10 year old and go for the 7 year old. Seems to me like you got the wrong kid. Although you haven't missed Monkey completely. You have cast upon her some unslightly blackheads &/or pimples for about 6 months now. Let's just leave it at that. Don't try to go making her feel those growing pains too. Just skip on over this household & go on the next unsuspecting victim.

Just don't let it be my daughters, especially not at 7 years old.
So go on with your bad self.
Just not here!

You are NOT welcome to make my daughter's breasteses any bigger than they are now, at least not until 5 more years or so.
However, if you just feel like it's your job and you just have to make some breasteses bigger or you won't meet your quota, then let's do a tradeoff. I will sacrifice myself for my daughter.

Yes. you heard right. You can make my breasteses bigger.
Yes. I know. I am brave.

I am sacrificing myself for my daughters, but for my daughters, no sacrifice is too big or too small. So go ahead, make mine bigger if you must, but hands off my daughters. (after all, it seems like the mother nature I got when I was a kid didn't care much about meeting her quota so she didn't fully finish her job when it came to my growing pains.)

As for Princess & Monkey, leave them alone.

We'll call you when we're ready!

3 comments:

Rachel said...

OMG...this is what I have to look forward to....help me now!

thanks for stopping by my blog...I put you on my roll!!

Emily said...

Oh my goodness 7?!? Good luck with that ...

Melissa said...

Wow!! I didn't even get a trainging bra until I was like 14! Good luck!