Friday, September 5, 2008

That's What I'm Talkin' About !

You know that relaxed feeling you get when you really don't have anything to do? But in a good way. Like no errands to run, nothing that really needs to be cleaned or be done right away or at this particular moment in time.

Yup!
That's what I'm talkin' about!
I got my @$$ into gear yesterday & did what us SAHM's are "supposed" to do.

My house rocks right now!
That's right. No need to run and hide things under the couches or inside of closets if someone came a knocking on my door ( not that I do that of course) ;)

Hell no!
On the contrary my friends...
I actually feel like going outside and calling all the neighbors over just so everybody can see how clean my house is, but inviting all them over would just make a mess and I'd have to clean again, so nah!

Plus, they'd all be sooooooo jealous of my purdy house that they' d all just want to stay 'cuz they'd never ever want to go back to their dirty house! lol
i even got the pool clean! oh my, I'm so proud of myself...

and now for my reward...
after all, I deserve it!
and it is friday and most definitely after 5 0'clock...
(lucky co-in-key-dink 'cuz i'd be drinking even if it was Monday before noon)

Salud everybody ! ! !


1 comment:

Rachel said...

I'm right there with ya girly; I am having a bacardi and diet; whatcha havin?